Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Configure Amazon Fire (Android) Products On the Child Safe VPN Service
- Amazon Fire Tablet Setup Guide - Amazon App Store
- Amazon Fire Tablet Setup Guide- Google Play Store
- Amazon Fire TV USB Stick Setup Guide - Amazon App Store
Several steps & recommendations apply to ALL Amazon devices -
- Ensure your Amazon device is updated through "Software Updates" to ensure it is running the latest version of the Operating System (check Wikipedia)
- Ensure all your Apps installed on your device are updated and running the latest versions
- Via Amazon App Store or
- Via Google Play Store
- Ensure you have Anti-Virus / Anti-Malware installed on your tablet and that it has up-to-date virus definitions
- A working WiFi connection is required for the setup and installation of the Child Safe VPN Service
PLEASE NOTE - when you are using these Amazon devices the Operating System and any Apps will not update due to the controls in place on the Child Safe VPN service. You should at least monthly disconnect from the Child Safe VPN Service and update your devices OS and Apps manually.